Help at the
Speed of Thought
for Parents & StepOne for Teens
Assist parents and children to obtain the
help and care they need.
- Improve school safety programs while
- Reduce the number of requests for
unnecessary special education services.
- Reduce suicidal and violent behavior in
- Reduce the number of counseling and mental
health appointments necessary to adequately serve children and
- Reduce the delay between identified
problems and appropriate interventions.
See our video describing
StepOne for Parents [
StepOne for Parents is
designed to involve, educate and empower parents to seek the care they
believe is necessary for their child while respecting and protecting
their privacy, rights and responsibilities.
StepOne for Teens is an
online computer screening protocol in development. Inspired by recognition of
public need, the StepOne for Teens system will allow students in
schools to find help and guidance for a peer about whom they are